1. Every registered participant is required to submit a presentation video 6 weeks before the conference date for review.
2. Along with the presentation video, you need to submit a brief statement to outline or highlight what you present in the video.
3. After review, both your video and the statement will be uploaded to IIEAD Academy, our online conferencing platform. On the conference day, it can be accessed and watched by conference registered participants at a half price of access fee and non-registered audiences who paid the full access fee. The access fee is charged only once for one audience.
4. Your video will be on our online conferencing platform for 4 months. We may give an extension to those are continuously attracting a great number of audiences.
5. You can promote you presentation via social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, etc. before, during and after the conference to attract more people to view your video.
6. After taking down the videos, we will calculate how much access fee your presentation brought, and you will take 50% (incl. tax) of the total amount. The money will directly transfer to your Paypal account*.
7. The video that attracted the highest number of audiences will be given the " Best Presentation Award" , and others will be issued a "Certificate of Presentation".
8. IIEAD reserves the right to the interpretation of the above terms and conditions.
*Note: we only accept a Paypal account as receiving account. it is highly suggested to open an Paypal account before the conference if you do not have one. Otherwise, you cannot receive your conference income. Please note that it is receiver who pays the transaction fee according to the Paypal’s policy (URL: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/cfsgpds-full?country.x=AU#18_Fees_and_charges). In order to reduce your transaction fee charged by Paypal, we will use our personal Paypal account to transfer your income. The International Personal Transaction fee are different based on the country of recipient. In addition to the fees above, a currency conversion may apply if sending a foreign currency.